Terms of Service
Last updated: 01/04/2023
The following terms of service apply to all APIs and/or datasets (hereinafter referred to as "APIs") published on Trafiklab:
- Trafiklab provides APIs for developers to use in their applications. Trafiklab does not assume any responsibility for how the APIs are used or the consequences of such use.
- Developers are responsible for ensuring that their use of the APIs complies with all applicable laws, regulations, and ethical standards.
- In order to secure the availability and performance of the APIs, developments based on Trafiklabs APIs shall be constructed in a manner which minimizes the capacity burden on the APIs.
- Trafiklab may suspend or terminate access to the APIs at any time, for any reason, without notice.
- Trafiklab does not guarantee the availability, performance, or reliability of the APIs.
- Developers are solely responsible for the security of their applications and data, and should take appropriate measures to protect against unauthorized access or use.
- Trafiklab may modify or update these terms of service at any time, and developers are responsible for reviewing and complying with any changes.
By using any API published on Trafiklab, developers agree to these terms of service and release Trafiklab from any and all liability related to their use of the APIs.